Cryptomarkets were oversold today. There was a strong pullback and BTC came back to USD 9000 after going below USD 8000 (a crucial mark). What decisions can we take at this stage?
- Don’t leverage in such times, and don’t take emotional decisions.
- Keep your cash aside for the next few months – don’t put everything in the At the same time, don’t take all your money out of the market.
- See if companies/tokens that you like are at good price levels, and start accumulating them.
- There is a lot of FUD and irrelevant news in market – don’t get swayed by them. Weigh them. For example, the Indian market does not bring so much volume, so if India’s government plans to ban or pseudo-ban cryptos, the corrections should not lead to crisis.
- Don’t over-follow or over-idolize anybody in the Make your own judgements.
- Fearful times and greedy times provide the best opportunities. Keep learning the market and seek the best opportunities.